Yarn :: Yarn Club
Current family: Wasted Worsted
Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino
Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 sts = 1" on #6-9 needles
Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4" on I-K hooks
Care: Machine wash gentle, lay flat to dry
|Tipsy Sheep Yarn Club!|
This round of subscriptions will use a DIFFERENT BASE for the yarn; rounds 1 and 2 were a 75/25 fingering weight blend of superwash merino and nylon, but Return of the Sheep is a 100% superwash merino worsted weight. It is super soft and springy and all I want to do is snuggle it :)
Within each shipment you will find:
- 100g (approximately 218 yards) of soft, durable, and machine-washable worsted weight yarn in 100% superwash merino wool.
- A peek into the process with dyers notes about how the cocktail’s ingredients translated into the colors used, as well as whatever misadventures occurred when I tested the inspirational cocktail.
- Learn an interesting new technique (such as fun cast-ons and edge finishes).
- Learn to make the signature cocktail yourself – the recipe is right inside the yarn label!
- I am addicted to candy, and you should be, too. Allow me to enable you.
Yarn will be mailed out at the beginning of the month - usually on the first, or on the first Monday should the month start on a Saturday or Sunday. Here's the schedule:
March 3 - SOLD OUT
Purple Blossom: juniper berry blue, shades of soft purple, and a hint of bright lime.
April 1 - SOLD OUT
Grasshopper: deep mint green, softer bluish creme-de-menthe green, creamy white, and a hint of warm chocolate.
May 1 - SOLD OUT
Fruit Tingle: a smooth gradient from deep blue to reddish purple.
June 2 - SOLD OUT
Night Black: deep blue-black fading into twilight blue, apple green, and rich burgundy.
This round of the yarn club is sold out! A new round with new colorways (and more spots!) will be starting soon, and colorways from this round will be available in the shop within a few months.
As bright and fun as the cocktail for which it was named, this colorway combines brilliant magenta, rich cranberry, and pops of orange and lime for a yarn that is both girly and stylish.
Sweet and subtle, this colorway mixes greenish gold with hints of pear, mint, and bourbon brown.